Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aiken) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Annual Holiday Party.
- We are looking for a Primary Care Physician at our community health center in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Profit Sharing.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision.
- And more!
- Join our professional team and enjoy a great outpatient schedule, excelllent benefits and a practice in a beautiful peaceful community!
- Training and Development Opportunities.
- A degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy is required.
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursements.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Must have a current SC State medical license.
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- Physician will be responsible for providing direct care, conducting comprehensive medical/social histories of patients, performing comprehensive and/or problem focused physical exams, ordering and/or performing lab screening tests in accordance with approved protocol.
- Wellness Program.
- Financial Planning.
- Life Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- Counseling Services.
- Organizational Wide Staff Meetings.
- DEA certificate insurability and board certification in specialty.
- Long term Disability.
- Legal Counseling.
- Loan Repayment.
- Employee Discounts.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Retirement Plan.
- Paid Time Off.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago