Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life threatening health problems.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice Physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Family practice).
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- And more!
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Seeking an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician for our Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, North Carolina location.
- BMC employs close to 300 full and part time employees.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with three convenient locations in High Point and Greensboro, North Carolina.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on "Your Health is Our Concern".
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Over 1 million people.
- North Carolina license preferred.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago