Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With 11 offices throughout Guilford County, Eagle offers comprehensive care in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, OB/GYN, Endocrinology, Geriatrics, and Endoscopy.
- Eagle Physicians was formed in 1995 by 33 private Greensboro physicians from five, long-established, small, private group practices.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Eagle's physician founders decided it was essential to remain an independent, physician-owned and led organization yet grow to improve the quality of patient care and service.
- Eagle is Patient Centered Medical Home certified, owns and operates a thriving Walk-In Clinic, which eases.
- This type of physician-directed organization helps ensure that Eagle's principal focus remains on the medical needs of patients, now and in the future.
- Eagle Physicians is looking for a full-time and part-time Family Medicine physicians for their Brassfield and Village locations.
- Cone Health | Physician Recruitment.
- Donna Talbert.
- Eagle providers work closely with their patients and healthcare team to ensure patients stay healthy and happy.
- Family Medicine services include preventive care, diagnosis and treatment of both acute and chronic disorders, and minor surgical procedures for children and adults of all ages.
- Eagle is an established, physician-owned and led multi-specialty group of 70+ MDs serving the Greensboro area.
- Long-term, consistent health and happiness is the goal set for each patient.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago