Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Hospital-owned employed setting.
- 4 days/ week, and is closed an hour for lunch each day.
- 1 week reimbursed CME.
- Opportunities for BC/BE Family Practice position are available - at our hospital owned Family Medicine clinics in Hickory/Claremont, NC.
- Only telephone.
- Can quickly leave base salary and move over to RVU productivity pay structure when you choose.
- Bonus structure.
- Full time, 8am - 5pm.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- No weekends, holidays, or evening hours.
- Malpractice, dental, health, life, disability, etc.
- Out-Patient family practice without OB.
- 7 additional paid holidays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hickory, NC.
- Highly competitive salary (depending on experience).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago