Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The starting base compensation is $125 / hour with the potential for productivity bonuses.
- Opportunity in Greensboro, NC seeks a board certified family medicine physician to work 25-30 hours per week at ourWalk-In Clinic which is open afternoons, evenings, weekends and most holidays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Lab and x-ray are on site and the work is non-continuity-of-care general family medicine / light urgent care.
- Full benefits are offered and include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), profit sharing and paid leave time.
- Shifts vary and include a rotating share of Monday - Friday from Noon - 8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 9am - 3:00pm and all holidays except Christmas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago