Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hours for this position are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- This town as been described as one of the prettiest towns in all the country, with wide and well shaded streets, large lawns and elegant residences.
- The organization is located thirty minutes north of the Raleigh-Durham and Chapel Hill areas.
- Predominant urgent care type presentation and initial visit/secondary long term primary care relationships will be established.
- Academic Affiliations with Duke University available, but not required.
- The central business and residential districts are on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Surrounded by vital, growing industries housed in state-of-the-art facilities, it nevertheless retains the charm and friendliness of its historic past.
- Located atop the bustling Research Triangle in the rolling piedmont of the northern part of the county this affords both easy access to metropolitan amenities and a village atmosphere where neighborly greetings and hometown service are the order of the day.
- Facility: A not-for-profit community hospital.
- They offer a wide range of services to the community with personal inpatient and outpatient healthcare services.
- Compensation: Salary - $200,000+ (guaranteed for 2 years while patient base is built for this new practice, thereafter RVU productivity based) Competitive Benefits package.
- Low cost of living, excellent schools, low crime and easy access to it all!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Location: Live in Durham, Wake Forest, ETC.
- EMR, Lab on site, Nice payor and patient mix.
- Opportunity: Brand new open access primary care clinic seeks Family Medicine physicians for this awesome opportunity.
- This opportunity is conveniently located just north of the Research Triangle.
- Majority outpatient practice setting with minimal IP work.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago