Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- One of the area's greatest assets is its thriving arts and cultural community.
- United States Citizen Board Certified Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Bragg, NC.
- The region offers numerous historic sites, museums, entertainment venues, a historic downtown and award-winning golf courses.
- Fayetteville city parks offer a variety of leisure activities, programs and facilities.
- Complete required records pertaining to all medical services provided in accordance with specified procedures and regulations.
- The region is served by three institutions of higher learning: Fayetteville State University, Methodist University and Fayetteville Technical Community College.
- As a Physician (Family Practice), you will: - Examine, diagnose, prevent and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic care patients.
- Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Theatre, symphony orchestras, and museums are available, in addition to the numerous festivals and special events held throughout the year.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Bragg, NC.
- The position will be located at Womack Army Medical Center, Ft.
- Supervises other health care providers as assigned.
- Interview candidates for subordinate positions.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
- Recommend hiring, promotion, or reassignments.
- The city is home to professional hockey and indoor football teams.
- As a Supervisory Physician (Family Practice), you will also: - Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Fayetteville is a progressive city of 175,000 nestled between the Appalachian Mountains and the white sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago