Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking to add a member to our team.
- Private Practice in Charlotte North Carolina is looking for a Primary Care Physician.
- EMR is eMD's.
- We are pleased to offer a complete range of medical services.
- Our practice: Independently Owned and Operated since 2004.
- Office Hours are M-TH 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Fridays 7:00 to 11:00 am, no weekends.
- Qualified candidates should be Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, MD or DO, Board Certified, able to see patients 13 and older, and have a North Carolina Medical License.
- Jason Hensley - Physician Recruitment Specialist.
- This stunning practice offers compassionate health care by a dedicated staff of professionals practicing medicine and promoting wellness in a beautiful & convenient clinical environment.
- This model gives you quality time with patients while emphasizing wellness and prevention.
- Our staff includes one MD, two PA's, one CMA, one RMA, one Practice Manager, and three front office staff.
- You will experience the freedom of practicing autonomously.
- You will see 15 to 22 patients a day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charlotte, NC.
- Benefits Include competitive salary base plus bonus, Blue Cross Insurance, Equity (partner) 3 weeks of PTO, seven annual holidays, 401K, and Tremendous Growth Opportunity, No Corporate burdens or restrictions.
- We have a dynamic panel of patients waiting for you.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients.
- Our patient base snowballed after our clinic opened, and our practice has become a pillar of health care in the region.
- Entrepreneurial upside.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago