Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interest in candidates willing to assume a leadership role in program development and building this new family medicine continuity clinic.
- Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings.
- The faculty is responsible for the care of the patients in their practices through management of a personal panel of patients and the supervision of learners in the care of patients.
- Faculty appointments available for interested educators.
- DEA Certificate.
- Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Abfm Board Certified.
- The characteristics of applicants include adaptability, creativity, personable characteristics as well as enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- Serving as an advisor and role model for residents.
- The Family Medicine Residency at Grand Strand Medical Center is seeking Abms certified Family Medicine physician who has a keen interest in resident education for our growing resident community based program that has achieved initial Acgme accreditation and opened in July 2017.
- Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings.
- Opportunity to join an HCA owned practice and Grand Strand Medical Center affiliated with a major teaching university with an excellence in Cardiac Care and within a growing Level I Trauma Center within 1 mile of the beach in a major tourist area.
- Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics.
- MD/DO degree.
- The job will focus on broad array of primary care and Family Medicine problems and teaching of residents about 40-50% of the time.
- This is an exciting opportunity to participate in building a residency program site in conjunction with an experienced program director that previously ran a resident continuity clinic and will help with the clinic.
- Applicants must possess or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Carolina.
- Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director.
- South Carolina Medical License or Eligible for South Carolina Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago