Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full benefits package offered with CMEs and PTO.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Location: Located in the heart of North Carolina in the northeast corner of the central piedmont region.
- This city is less than 30 minutes to the Virginia border and lies midway between the mountains and the coast.
- Facility: Health center providing high quality outpatient health care services in a well-equipped medical facility with internists, pediatricians, and family physicians on staff and a strong academic affiliation.
- Compensation: Competitive salary offered for the area.
- This is a Monday to Friday schedule.
- This city sets the bar high and continues to raise it with world-class museums, award-winning breweries, unique shops, dining and nightlife.
- Join 20 providers and multiple midlevels on staff.
- It is known as the City of Medicine, United States, as healthcare is considered to be its major industry.
- The patient volume is 18 to 22 patients per day.
- The city is a nexus for learning, creativity, research, and industry.
- No matter what you are looking for, this city has you covered.
- There is teaching is available.
- Loan repayment is available.
- This city is a part of the "Triangle" which consists of the metropolitan areas of Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill, that are less than 30 minutes away from each other.
- Opportunity: Seeking Family Practitioner for an outpatient opening.
- It is home to many great schools and has an airport conveniently located in it.
- Hospital privileges are possible.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago