Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Family Practice of Eden has served the community for 35 years and counting!
- Address-, Suite D,.
- Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region.
- 25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining.
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support.
- To Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- 39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1 hrs.
- UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC.
- UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guildford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties.
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance.
- Full-time, 1 FTE.
- The group recently achieved Ncqa Patient Centered Medical Home designation and is well respected in the surrounding community.
- Full-spectrum family practice without OB, including: Pediatrics, Adult Care, Chronic Disease Management, Women's Health, Vaccinations, On-site Lab Services.
- UNC Rockingham Health Care-Family Practice of Eden.
- Traditional family practice in the outpatient setting, Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm) with possibility of adding in extended hours in a rotation with the other provider.
- Potential for a Medical Director role.
- Due to the retirement of a long-standing physician, UNC is seeking a replacement provider.
- Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
- Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries.
- Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown.
- UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices.
- Average of 19-22 patients per day.
- Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare.