Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- The benefits afforded a system-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity.
- A variety of things to do.
- To be considered.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Paid Time Off.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- The Caldwell team is seeking an additional family medicine physician to join the growing group!
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina-70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Relocation allowance.
- The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- BE/BC Family Medicine Physician Needed- Western, NC.
- Office location- Anderson Medical Park. or South Fork Medical Park-,.
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare.