Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a full-time, board certified (preferred) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- Licensure and Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English as required.
- Recruitment/Relocation incentives are authorized for this position.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Essential gender-specific components include but are not limited to: Pelvic/breast exams.
- Physical Standards/.
- Citizenship: Citizen of the United States.
- Contraception counseling and management.
- The selected candidate may be eligible.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Work hours are: 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- Physician will participate in educational activities to promote, improve and maintain their skills and proficiency in women's health is expected.
- Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- He/she will teach health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- As with other primary care providers, the core functions include diagnosing and treating acute and chronic health care problems, performing routine check-ups and prescribing medication and treatments.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
- The physician will see on average 10-12 patients daily with a patient panel size of 1000-1200 patients.
- Education: Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- In addition to traditional "dollars and cents" benefits, we offer a range of benefits to help balance work and life.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is recruiting for outpatient primary care physicians at our Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Florence, SC, and Sumter, SC.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- In addition to screening for breast and cervical cancer and a history of military sexual trauma.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- Physician will provide day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- Management of osteoporosis, menopause, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding and sexually transmitted diseases.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago