Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- As with other primary care providers, the core functions include diagnosing and treating acute and chronic health care problems, performing routine check-ups and prescribing medication and treatments.
- Work hours are: 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Physical Standards/.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- The selected candidate may be eligible.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- Licensure and Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- Recruitment/Relocation incentives are authorized for this position.
- Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- He/she will teach health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- Physician will participate in educational activities to promote, improve and maintain their skills and proficiency in women's health is expected.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
- Contraception counseling and management.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English as required.
- In addition to traditional "dollars and cents" benefits, we offer a range of benefits to help balance work and life.
- Physician will provide day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- Citizenship: Citizen of the United States.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- In addition to screening for breast and cervical cancer and a history of military sexual trauma.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Essential gender-specific components include but are not limited to: Pelvic/breast exams.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is recruiting for outpatient primary care physicians at our Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Florence, SC, and Sumter, SC.
- Management of osteoporosis, menopause, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
- The physician will see on average 10-12 patients daily with a patient panel size of 1000-1200 patients.
- We are seeking a full-time, board certified (preferred) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
- Education: Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com