Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No malpractice insurance hassles or worries.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Outpatient Clinic.
- No billing or administrative hassles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- BLS, Acls.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Any State License.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- 1 year experience teaching residents and medical students.
- Successful completion of a Family Medicine Residency program.
- Great patient population.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago