Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Charlotte) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- No hospital rounds.
- Our staff includes three Nurse Practitioners, four Medical Assistants, and two Administrative Support Clerks.
- Jason Hensley.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charlotte, NC.
- Dedicated to building a relationship with our patients and their families while providing exceptional comprehensive care.
- Our EMR will be Athena.
- This model gives you quality time with patients while emphasizing wellness and prevention.
- Solo Private Practice with no corporate burdens.
- It is a rare opportunity that you can step into private practice with a guaranteed salary, benefits, and an already built patient base.
- Benefits Include competitive salary base plus bonus, Equity (partner), 14 days of PTO, seven annual holidays, 401K, and Tremendous Growth Opportunity, Entrepreneurial upside.
- You will experience the freedom of practicing autonomously.
- Qualified candidates should be Family Medicine, MD or DO, Board Certified, able to see patients of all ages, and have a Virginia Medical License.
- You will see approximately 20 patients a day.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients as the current physician focuses on a subset of patients.
- We strive to maintain a small family practice atmosphere.
- We are now looking for a Primary Care Doctor to join our team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago