Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 100% paid health insurance for employees.
- Our focus is on growing our primary care | 60% of business is repeat | On average, we see 60 patients per day | EMR system is Docutap.
- Compensation: Competitive With RVU Bonus Additional | Based on Experience | Negotiable | Sign-On/Relocation/Loan Repayment Negotiable.
- Relocation Assistance Available.
- Clinic Hours: Clinic: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM | Saturday - Sunday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonus potential.
- New Graduates Welcome!
- Benefits: 100% Paid Health Insurance for Employee | 80 Hours PTO Time | 40 Hours CME Time With $1500 Allowance | Malpractice Covered.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in High Point, NC.
- 80 hours of PTO a year.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- We gladly accept new graduates.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago