Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medicare -51%, Medicade-8%, Commercial -18% Bcbs -14%, Self pay -9%.
- North Carolina.
- We are only 20 minutes from the Virginia state line offering scenic drives through our quaint county, via Hwy 15 and Hwy 96.
- Peds -15% Adult 73% & Geriatric 12%.
- The practice consists of 2 FP physicians, 1 IM, 1 Pediatrician & 1 FNP & 1 PA-C.
- Offering a Excellent Base Salary, plus Incentives, Benefits and Malpractice.
- The focus of this practice is to treat all ages to include newborn/well baby in both the OP & IP setting.
- Family Practice.
- You will become part of a 30+ year established primary care practice that is located on the hospital campus grounds.
- C-sections deliveries performed in the OR.
- Some of the areas feature annual events include the North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest Creedmoor Music Festival and the always entertaining.
- This is a Outpatient Opportunity for Adults & Pediatric Inpatient Coverage.
- Ability to work with Residents from a Major University Center -inpatient setting for pediatric patients.
- Situated conveniently just north of the Capital, Raleigh, via highway 50 and north of Durham via I-85.
- Hours are Monday -Friday 8am -5pm.
- Deliveries per year are 350-400.
- Butner Chicken Pickin' as well as many more.
- Payor Mix.
- Located in close proximity to Research Triangle Park and the Raleigh-Durham Airport, we are just a short drive away from the big city.
- Excellent public and private schools and a reasonable cost of living make this area a truly wonderful place to raise a family!
- Offering access to 5 lakes throughout the county.
- Heading north?
- Patients seen per day -16-20 per provider.
- Hospital is 62 beds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Lots of great shopping, history museums, historic walks, galleries and pick-your own farms.
- Newborn Nurseryonly-No Nicu.
- Falls Lake, Kerr Lake, Lake Rogers, Lake Holt and Lake Devin, there is certainly no shortage of recreational opportunities to be had.
- In Need of a B/e B/c Family Practice physician who is looking for a Hospital Employed opportunity.
- Here you are sure to find a wide variety of activities and events for all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago