Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Loris, SC.
- McLeod Health, a 7 hospital, nonprofit private healthcare system located in South Carolina seeks BC/BE Pediatric Physicians.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Live at the beach in a family-oriented community with public and private schools in the area!
- McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 counties referral area.
- Supported by a group of respected and highly-skilled local physicians, McLeod Seacoast features cardiology and electrophysiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, and pulmonary medicine.
- Pediatric opportunity in coastal, South Carolina!
- Sign On Bonus.
- Patients from the surrounding counties are growing the patient volume daily!
- New practice in a growing community on the coast in South Carolina.
- McLeod Loris is a 105 bed hospital that specialized in general surgery, women's services, emergency care and critical care.
- Serving over 1 million patients.
- Come practice where you play!
- Level 1 Well Newborn Nursery average of 417 deliveries annually - 2 or less high risk deliveries a month.
- Competitive Salary.
- McLeod Loris Seacoast, a full-service hospital with two campuses, offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Retirement and Full Benefits.
- McLeod Loris Seacoast is part of McLeod Health, the region's largest healthcare network, and serves Horry County in South Carolina and parts of Brunswick and Columbus Counties in North Carolina.
- Level 3 Nicus and transfer agreements at McLeod Regional Medical Center, Florence SC.
- Exciting renovations to current delivery suites and nursery.
- CME Days and Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago