Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Epic EMR & Physician Care - Assistants/Scribes for daytime hospitalists.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 12p-12a.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT/PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services