Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership potential after 2 years.
- The Charleston area is experiencing 3-4 times the national growth rate, with young families being one of the fastest growing demographic groups.
- Hospital will offer a competitive compensation package including first year income guarantee (assuring base income), sign-on, and relocation.
- New Orthopaedic Clinic which connects to an employed multi-specialty Pediatric Clinic.
- See patients with wide age range, Newborns through Geriatrics.
- The Charleston region has been ranked.
- Our experienced and caring board-certified pediatric specialists provide comprehensive specialized medical and surgical care for children from infants to teenagers.
- This Regional Medical Center in Charleston, SC is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician to join an outpatient only Family Practice opportunity within a strong family oriented practice in Summerville, SC.
- Hospital / Community.
- ED expansion project to address the growing market need in the Pediatric portion of the Emergency Department.
- Join Liberty Doctors in a Family Medicine clinic 15 minutes northwest of downtown Charleston in Summerville, SC.
- 1 by Conde' Nast magazine for 4 years in a row.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- Completion of a $61 million 30-bed Inpatient and Surgical Services expansion.
- The Medical Center is part of a regional Health System, serving a rapidly growing patient population in the Charleston, South Carolina market.
- Seeking quality Board Certified Family Medicine physician with excellent training and communication skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
- Our region is known for its vibrant art and restaurant offerings as well as its genuine hospitality.
- The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites, fostering an environment where people, compassion, and community are held at the highest value.
- As a result, The Health System two acute care hospitals, totaling 407 beds along with two free-standing emergency departments, cares for more pediatric emergency department patients than any other health system in the state.
- If you're not familiar with Summerville, South Carolina - it is one of the best kept secrets in the United States With small town charm, schools ranked highest in state academic performance, affordable housing, and easy access to downtown Charleston, it is the preferred community for those seeking to move to the Low Country.
- The Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services offering the latest in technological advances.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago