Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Edenton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Rotating phone.
- Historic Edenton, offering beautiful waterfront living on the Albemarle Sound, is located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA and 90 miles from North Carolina's Outer Banks.
- Office staff includes an RN health coach and 4 MA's.
- Established practice with a loyal patient base.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group.
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and Wound.
- It's easy to see why Forbes Magazine ranked Edenton "one of America's prettiest towns.
- Edenton/Chowan County, NC.
- A seven-bed emergency department serves approximately 16,000 patients per year.
- Forbes named the coastal town of Edenton as one of America's Prettiest Small Towns.
- It offers medical and surgical services, including intensive care, a specialty care clinic and a dedicated outpatient surgery area with endoscopy capabilities.
- Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton is a 25-bed critical access hospital which provides programs and services to 110,000 people in six counties.
- Its unique historic district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants, spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront living combine to create an environment where everyone from young married couples to senior citizens feel at home.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance.
- The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**.
- Founded in 1712, Edenton offers a historic district with a wonderful assemblage of 18th, 19th, and early-20th-century buildings.
- Vidant Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in North Carolina, serving more than 1 million people through its regional network of 8 hospitals serving 29 counties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Edenton, NC.
- Outpatient only with geriatric focus.
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Chowan Hospital.
- Vidant Health.
- New graduates are encouraged.
- Edenton offers charming restaurants, art galleries, antique stores, Farmer's Markets and numerous local festivals.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Internal Medicine - Edenton are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Sailing, water skiing, kayaking, fishing and crabbing are popular pastimes.
- Edenton, NC.
- Edenton is a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm, located along the Albemarle Sound.
- System-wide integrated EMR - Epic.
- " In addition, it's a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the state an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 450 providers including primary care and specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com