Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Edenton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Founded in 1712, Edenton offers a historic district with a wonderful assemblage of 18th, 19th, and early-20th-century buildings.
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Chowan Hospital.
- Outpatient only with geriatric focus.
- New graduates are encouraged.
- Forbes named the coastal town of Edenton as one of America's Prettiest Small Towns.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Edenton, NC.
- The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 450 providers including primary care and specialists.
- Vidant Health.
- North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the state an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
- Established practice with a loyal patient base.
- It's easy to see why Forbes Magazine ranked Edenton "one of America's prettiest towns.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Historic Edenton, offering beautiful waterfront living on the Albemarle Sound, is located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA and 90 miles from North Carolina's Outer Banks.
- Edenton is a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm, located along the Albemarle Sound.
- Its unique historic district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants, spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront living combine to create an environment where everyone from young married couples to senior citizens feel at home.
- Office staff includes an RN health coach and 4 MA's.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group.
- " In addition, it's a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- System-wide integrated EMR - Epic.
- Vidant Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in North Carolina, serving more than 1 million people through its regional network of 8 hospitals serving 29 counties.
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and Wound.
- Edenton offers charming restaurants, art galleries, antique stores, Farmer's Markets and numerous local festivals.
- Edenton, NC.
- Rotating phone.
- It offers medical and surgical services, including intensive care, a specialty care clinic and a dedicated outpatient surgery area with endoscopy capabilities.
- A seven-bed emergency department serves approximately 16,000 patients per year.
- Sailing, water skiing, kayaking, fishing and crabbing are popular pastimes.
- Edenton/Chowan County, NC.
- Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Internal Medicine - Edenton are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton is a 25-bed critical access hospital which provides programs and services to 110,000 people in six counties.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago