Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charlotte, NC.
- Assist the Program Director in teaching and administration of the training program.
- Prior faculty teaching experience, curriculum development, and evaluation of learners is highly desired.
- Award winning programs for the clinical teaching of residents and medical students.
- As part of Atrium Health, you will work as a key member of a supportive team that is responsive to your opinions and respects your expertise.
- Join team of 18 physicians, 2 ACP's, behavioral medicine faculty & a robust research team.
- Serve as Key Clinical Faculty for the Acgme-accredited Family Medicine Residency Program.
- The Department of Family Medicine is currently seeking a broad spectrum Family Medicine Physician with OB experience to serve as the Director of Maternal and Child Health.
- With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are One team dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
- Join our well-established practice located in our flagship hospital in the heart of Charlotte, NC.
- Market competitive compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago