Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In 2016 it was ranked the "World's Best City". Living here residents enjoy great weather year around, so it is a great town for outdoor activities.
- They offer a great work/ life balance.
- This is a great location to relocate to as an individual or with your family!
- OB is not required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Compensation: Position is supported with an income guarantee from hospital and includes competitive compensation package, partnership opportunity, and other incentives.
- Opportunity: This facility is seeking a Family Practice physician to join a team of excellent health professionals.
- The downtown peninsula has gained a reputation for its art, music, local cuisine, and fashion.
- This town offers great beaches, rich history, distinguished restaurants, and southern hospitality.
- This positions is all outpatient with a Monday-Friday schedule.
- Facility: Major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center and outpatient clinics.
- Physicians will work with newborns to geriatrics.
- Location: Come live where others vacation!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago