Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary offered plus bonuses!
- Will be working 1:4 weekends and will have a day off before working a weekend.
- Facility: Established multi-specialty medical practice.
- This is a great place for singles and families alike to live and work.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life!
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for 100% outpatient opportunity.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5pm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Location: The Triad cities of North Carolina is home to over 1 million people.
- Full comprehensive benefits such as PTO, CME, sick leave, health, vision, dental, and life insurance all offered.
- Also enjoy easy access to Raleigh and Charlotte which is only 1 hours away and just 2 hours to the mountains and 3 hours to the beach!
- There is an abundance of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, dining, and many colleges and universities in the area including, Wake Forest University, High Point University, and UNC-Greensboro!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago