Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Foster a workplace that results in the development of a high performing team of professionals and staff.
- Experience managing or practicing in clinical services.
- Provide leadership and direction related to clinical collaboratives, studies, programs, or research related initiatives that improve the lives of our patients as well as the communities in which they live.
- Manage and direct all ancillary clinical services.
- Ensure all patient records, charts, and all related documentation is maintained current and consistent with best practices in the health care field, as well as within all relevant laws and regulations.
- Establish positive working relationships with area hospitals, clinics, physicians and specialists, regulatory bodies and related organizations.
- Ensure that all staff are properly coached and directed, and that clearly defined measurements of performance and rewards are utilized to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and risk management standards and processes.
- Provide clinical oversight and direction to all clinical support services, including lab, pharmacy, behavioral health, specialty services, and related functional areas.
- Familiarity and experience with standards and processes established by Pcmh, Ncqa, CMS, review processes and regulatory entities.
- Normal accessibility and mobility throughout the region required.
- Minimize risk and exposures to the organization by monitoring trends, managing issued, coaching staff, and ensuring compliance with all clinical protocols and QA guidelines.
- Leadership and Supervision.
- Lead and direct the development, implementation, and monitoring of quality medical care services, programs and initiatives.
- Provide direct patient care.
- Develop a culture of health care professionals open and willing to accept an integrated approach to the delivery of services.
- Ensure all medical staff members are properly contracted, qualified, directed, and motivated to provide patients high quality services and care.
- Ensure the organization maintains a strong provider and referral network of hospitals, physicians, and ancillary providers able to meet the medical needs of patients served.
- Manage and ensure favorable, collaborative relationships within and among all clinical staff.
- Lead and direct the organization's quality improvement initiatives.
- Achieve Results.
- All financial metrics associated with the efficient, cost effective delivery of health care services.
- Demonstrated success in leading and directing a clinical staff of comparable size and scope.
- Minimize conflict, maximize services, and ensure patients treated through our clinics are done so consistent with the requirements set forth by those through whom they are insured.
- All clinical outcomes and related expectations.
- Additional advanced degree in business, public health, healthcare administration or related field of study preferred.
- Demonstrated success in selecting and developing, motivating and directing high performing teams.
- Ensure all clinical services functions achieve expected clinical, productivity, and financial outcomes.
- Functions as the clinical leader for all ambulatory health and primary care services.
- Directly effect improvements in patient well-being through accurate and timely diagnosis and delivery of relevant, high quality medical care.
- The needs and satisfaction of all patients served.
- All organizational and professional standards.
- Develop a favorable reputation for the organization.
- Manage and ensure favorable relationship within the organization's leadership team.
- Demonstrated expertise related to trends and issues, laws and regulations associated with the delivery of primary health care services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Operational Excellence.
- M.D. or D.O., Board certification preferred.
- Demonstrated success in establishing a wide range of business and professional relationships.
- Provide leadership, insights, solutions, and support to all other functions with the organization.
- Manage and ensure favorable relationships with the Bureau of Primary Health, Hrsa, local and state health departments, other accreditation and related resources vital to the organization's continued success.
- Capacity to envision and develop clinical programs consistent with health center mission and a publicly operated care delivery system.
- Ensure metrics for clinical outcomes are consistently reviewed, and that the organization is provided clear guidance and direction affecting ongoing improvements in the quality of care.
- Personally provide care to patients, as feasible.
- Personally, and at all times, uphold and ensure all associates conduct themselves at all times in a manner consistent with the organization's values, mission, policies, and expectations.
- Knowledge of credentialing process, delineation of clinical privileges and peer review.
- All productivity standards, goals, and expectations.
- Collaborate with all clinic operations functions to ensure ongoing improvements in clinic productivity, patient satisfaction, and financial outcomes.
- Ensure the organization is appropriately staffed with a full complement of clinical staff.
- Develop effective working relationships within the local health care community as well as with third party insurance resources.
- Ensure the delivery of competent, accurate, medical care and treatment to all patients as assigned.
- Manage all functional areas within budgeted guidelines.
- Knowledge of federal regulations governing clinical staff.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the states in which organization operates.
- Relationship Management.
- Normal overtime/extended work hours.
- Ensure the organization meets or exceeds all governmental, regulatory and accreditation standards in all areas of day to day operations.
- Provide advice and counsel to all clinical personnel on matters related to clinical care, patient grievances and related issues.
- Ensures that the mission and goals of the organization are realized through the professional and effective delivery of integrated health care solutions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com