Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Network has excellent retention of their physicians.
- Ranked as the.
- 1 Best City in North America and the.
- Physician driven organization with a dyad leadership model.
- Chic and sophisticated, historic coastal city with a vibrant cultural scene, award-winning restaurants and entertainment venues, pristine beaches, and unbeatable shopping.
- 10 Best City in the World.
- Not-for-profit health system with a network of more than 230 employed physicians.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
- Enjoy coastal living and a mild climate allowing you to enjoy the beaches, golf courses, and other outdoor recreation all year long!
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health, retirement, PTO,CME, malpractice, etc.
- Send your children to the Best Public School district in South Carolina or one of the many other top rated public and private schools in the area.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Outpatient and traditional setting primary care openings available.
- Competitive compensation model includes guarantee, wRVU production and quality incentives bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago