Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wallace) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 27,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns.
- The Vidant Family Medicine - Wallace Clinic is a certified Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Vidant Medical Center, in Greenville, is a 974-bed Level 1 Trauma facility and the teaching institution for East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine.
- The health system is made up of more than 12,000 employees, 8 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Residency Stipend, Guaranteed Annual Salary, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance.
- Offers a cost-of-living below the NC average.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wallace, NC.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service at nearby Vidant Duplin Hospital Vidant Duplin Hospital.
- Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**.
- Vidant Health is a non-profit 1,512-bed health system that annually serves more than 1 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties.
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and OB/GYN.
- Lab, x-ray and EKG on-site.
- Outpatient only (inpatient optional).
- Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Kenansville, North Carolina.
- This opportunity promotes a positive work/life balance, offering a 4-day workweek option and no.
- Excellent mentorship available within the clinic and the Vidant Medical Group community.
- The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Wallace is conveniently located 35 miles north of Wilmington, NC and 40 miles from the beautiful NC coastline.
- Wrightsville Beach, NC.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group.
- New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged.
- System-wide integrated EMR - Epic.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join two physicians and a physician assistant in an established practice in Wallace, NC.
- Residency stipend offered.
- Live in River Landing, a private, residential, 36-hole golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from the Vidant Family Medicine - Wallace Clinic - enjoy golf, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 450 providers including primary care and specialists.
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com