Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dunn) is for an academic medical center.
- Will be a Preceptor for Family Medicine Residents from local Medical School.
- Minimum daily census of 18-20 patients a day following ramp-up time.
- Fully outpatient opportunity - Traditional M-F, 8a-5p schedule with flexibility Minimal.
- Central North Carolina.
- A stable health group just outside the Greater Raleigh Area of North Carolina is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to practice in a new outpatient office, as they are expanding westward.
- Must be board certified in Family Medicine, understanding of rural communities.
- New location opening in 6-9 months to meet the Primary Care needs across the county.
- Offer includes a competitive base salary + production, quality incentives, a negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits, and more!
- Family Medicine Opportunity.
- Live in a welcoming township with excellent real estate, low cost of living, and located just 40-miles from downtown Raleigh!
- Supervise up to 2 Residents onsite - daily census of 20 each, several days a week.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.