Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- EMR: Cerner going to Epic in 3-4 months.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs/0 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD/0 MLP (7p-7a).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (days and nights) coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 on average, 8-10 admits per night.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA required.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.