Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 6 pm with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You must have a NC state medical license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An established facility in North Carolina is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- License: Active NC state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago