Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active NC state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Caseload: 22 - 25 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago