Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Not Required.
- Routine Newborn Care / may be requested for vaginal or C-section.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Location: North Carolina.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: special care nursery ped unti.
- Nov 27 2019 - Dec 2 2019.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Must have Clear and Active NC license and NRP.
- Patient Volume: 5-10 hours on average rounding a day.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.