Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (effective March 1, current status 5/.5) (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (effective Feb 1, currently have 1/.5 (7p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 20-22 on average, 3-4 admits per day, 10-12 admits per night.
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA require.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility Beds: 396.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.