Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- Primary Care Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in North Carolina.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Southern, yet cosmopolitan, laid back yet bursting with energy, North Carolina's capital is a sought-after destination for healthcare professionals throughout the year.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Experience a plus.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- Consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, "The City of Oaks" offers a myriad of cultural and outdoor activities, a reasonable cost of living and top quality educational institutions and medical facilities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment 8 Pay Rate: $73 - 85.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.