Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Live music fills the air every weekend in Elkin, so come for the fun, and you just might decide to stay for a lifetime.
- The nearby Blue Ridge Parkway, considered the nation's most scenic byway, draws thousands of visitors to our region throughout the year.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Must be boarded.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- The Yadkin River Blue Trail which borders our historic downtown, offers kayaking adventures for all ages.
- The Elkin area offers some of the best places to bike, hike and drive to see the color display.
- Elkin is also centrally located in the Yadkin Valley Wine Region (AVA) and provides numerous wine, hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails to explore even within town limits.
- Location: NC.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.