Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Eden) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Consider this great moonlighting opportunity for a board-eligible/board-certified physician to provide weekday and or weekend coverage.
- Must accept incoming patients up until closing time.
- Sat: 10a - 4p.
- North Carolina Urgent Care Position/Weekdays and Weekends!
- Our client is committed to excellence for clinical care, quality, and patient satisfaction.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- If overnight stay is required, adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
- Referral Bonus.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- IRS mileage reimbursement.
- Adult and Pediatric.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- The community is a small town with real southern hospitality!
- This is a great opportunity to work with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in North Carolina.
- North Carolina License and DEA.
- Mon-Fri: 10a - 6p.
- Enjoy the golf courses and historical museum that attracts numerous visitors each year.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Work with CNAs, CMAs, LPNs and RNs.
- Sun: 10a - 4p.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Beautiful North Carolina - Paid Travel!
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.