Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
- Our client is committed to excellence for clinical care, quality, and patient satisfaction.
- The community is a small town with real southern hospitality!
- This is a great opportunity to work with an exemplary team!
- Referral Bonus.
- Consider this great moonlighting opportunity for a board-certified physician to provide weekday coverage in a large family practice facility.
- It i s in northeastern North Carolina, close to the Virginia border with plenty of outdoor activities and attractions.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- North Carolina Outpatient Moonlighting Position/Weekdays Only!
- Must have outpatient experience in last 12 months.
- Beautiful North Carolina - Paid Travel!
- Required Procedures: EKG reading, minor incision & drainage, minor laceration suturing, ear flushing, suture/staple removal, PAP and joint injections Mon-Thurs: 7a - 5p.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- IRS mileage reimbursement.
- Some restrictions apply.
- No Nights or.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- North Carolina License and DEA.
- Board Certified.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Acls certification required.
- If overnight stay is required, adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.