Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sole MD from 12a-6a.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- If working nights, will have NP support throughout the shift.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Inpatient Nocturnist.
- Scheduled dates will be available at 3 locations.
- EMR: Cerner but moving to Epic 2/2021.
- Days and nights are available but nights is the primary need.
- No procedures/no.
- End date is indefinite.
- Shifts available: 7a-7p, 12p-12a (considered nights), 2p-2a (considered nights), 7p-7a Average 8 admissions per shift.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist - Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Middle South Carolina.
- This will be considered a float position.
- No more than 1 malpractice issue.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.