Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 5, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing, 3 months.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- The facilities are currently recruiting for a perm and the assignment will end when an offer is accepted and onboarding date is provided.
- Case Load/PPD: 18.
- Reference ID: ORD-098495-MD-NC.
- Primary Care services including chronic condition management, preventative medicine, vaccine admin, minor treatments.
- This position will be 2 days a week at the first location and 2 days per week at second location, 8 am-4 pm Monday-Thursday.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a family practice physician for locum tenens coverage at two health centers.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The facilities are located in western North Carolina.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago