Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Ahoskie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE: Abim or Abfm, recent graduates are encouraged.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Inpatient Rounding Experience.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- 2,l, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Must Be Comfortable with Vent Management.
- Schedule: 7a -7p and 7on/7off rotation..
- Facility Profile: 23-bed surgical unit, 28-bed medical unit and 10-bed ICU.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Locums Compensation: $180/hr.
- Hospitalist runs codes, ED responds.
- 2,160 / day), Based on Availability.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Procedures: Open ICU, must be comfortable with vents.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Job Number: NC1501.
- City / State: Ahoskie, NC.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- ADC: 16 - 18 with an average admissions of 2-patients per provider.
- EMR: Epic.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Hospitalist wanted in North Carolina.
- NC is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Dates starting in November - Indefinitely.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.