Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Prior to receiving privileges, physician must complete a day of interviews.
- Mileage if more than 80 miles Round trip.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Open ICU.
- Minimum 2-3 consecutive monthly night shifts required.
- Providing cross-cover services to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Enjoy a community that is rich in natural attractions and cultural venues!
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to provide night shifts.
- Performing Admissions, Consults, Rounding and Discharges for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Hospitalists Needed in North Carolina - Night Shifts 7p-7a Available!
- Swing 12p -12a.
- Moonlight at this nationally recognized facility for the quality care provided to all patients!
- NC License and DEA.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Referral Bonus.
- This is only held on specific weekdays.
- Competitive hourly rate.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.