Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 10, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Chapel Hill) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Hotel if an overnight stay is required, adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
- Sun: 10a - 4p.
- Malpractice with tail is provided at no cost to you.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage if traveling more than 40 miles each way.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication.
- Full federal DEA with NC address.
- Performs minor surgical procedures.
- With Covid-19 in the mist the client needs someone who feels comfortable working with URI/Covid patients.
- Mon-Fri: 9a - 7p.
- Refers patients to primary care physicians or medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- BC/BE Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule given the patient's condition and allergies.
- Malpractice with tail provided.
- Adult and Pediatric Patients.
- Sat: 10a - 4p.
- Our client is seeking physicians who can provide Urgent Care moonlighting shift coverage located in North Carolina.
- We are offering a $500 first-shift bonus to candidates who sign on in August 2022!
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- This is a long-term, part-time opportunity that offers shift flexibility.
- Work with CNAs, Cmas, LPNs and RNs.
- Full unrestricted NC medical license.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate.
- Earn extra income in 2022 and beyond!
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.