Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding or.
- Cover floor patient/admissions.
- Acute care facilities.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (BE must be within 5 years of residency).
- BLS & Acls.
- Nocturnist Assignment.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospital medicine experience).
- Ability to work independently.
- Closed ICU.
- Active & unrestricted North Carolina state medical license & DEA.
- Average Night patient census 3-10.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Locum Connections