Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Eden) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Malpractice with tail provided.
- Administering or prescribing treatments.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage if traveling more than 40 miles each way.
- Performing minor surgical procedures.
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate.
- Earn extra income in 2022 and beyond!
- Mon-Fri: 9a - 7p.
- BC/BE Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics.
- Hotel paid if an overnight stay is required, adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
- Ordering various tests, analyses, and diagnostic imaging.
- Sat/Sun: 10a - 4p.
- Referring patients to primary care physicians or specialists as needed.
- This is a long-term, part-time opportunity that offers shift flexibility.
- Full unrestricted NC medical license.
- Malpractice with tail is provided at no cost to you!
- Our client is seeking physicians who can provide Urgent Care moonlighting shift coverage in Eden, North Carolina.
- Performing exams / physical assessments.
- Full federal DEA with NC address.
- Working with Adult and Pediatric Patients.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.