Locum Family Medicine Jobs in NC
Tuesday · June 15, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And providing a focal point for celebrating and strengthening local cultural identity.
- Fostering local cultural development,.
- Close to the beach and a hop, skip and a jump from The University of South Carolina.
- Boarded is a preferred.
- Go Gamecocks!
- A cultural district is a geographic area that has a concentration of walkable cultural facilities, assets, and activities.
- Downtown is one of eight designated Cultural Districts of South Carolina.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist/IM.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Attracting artists, creative entrepreneurs, and cultural enterprises to a designated community,.
- Encouraging economic development,.
- Location: Pee Dee Region.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months minimum.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.