Locum Family Medicine Jobs in NC
Sunday · June 25, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Sumter: Remote Supervising Physician Needed in Sumter County, SC
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Sumter) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The maximum number of nurse practitioners that can be supervised across your entire medical practice is 3.
- Full SC Medical license.
- Do you currently supervise any NPs in your regular practice?
- Hours are entirely flexible and can be done at your convenience.
- Remote Supervising Physician Needed in Sumter County.
- Malpractice with tail is provided and pay is $300 per month per supervised NP.
- There are no prescriptions involved as the NPs are not allowed to prescribe.
- United States Citizen or Green Card.
- All documentation is on-line and reviewed through an EMR portal.
- We are working with a client who employs nurse practitioners to do home visits for Medicare patients.
- BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
- Clean record.
- Work from home but you must have a work address in Sumter County, South Carolina.
- It is the responsibility of the Moonlighter/Supervising Physician to review at least 10 progress notes per month for each NP they supervise for the company.
- We are looking for someone with the ability to add at least two NPs.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.